Friday, July 25, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 20: My Favorite Quotes

Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.- Albus Dumbledore

Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt

You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth. - William W. Purkey

I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear. - Rosa Parks

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. - Anne Frank

I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. - Stephen Covey

Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor. -Sholom Aleichem

Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. - Benjamin Franklin

The great use of life is to spend it for something that will out last it. - William James

You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. - Beverly Sills

There is no try, only do.

Never say goodbye. If you don’t say goodbye, then you aren't really gone. You just aren't here right now.

You can never makes the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake it is a choice. - Lauren Conrad

When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when i grew up. I wrote down “Happy”. They told me I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. - Albert Einstein

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. - Ayn Rand

I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou

Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.

Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. - George Addair

Bonus just for Adam:
PROTECT ME CONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment