Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 10: Guilty As Charged!



1. Not wearing pants. Seriously if I can get away with it, they are coming off.

2. Riding in the window of a car/the tailgate of a truck. I know it's dangerous and I know I could fall but that's the thrill. Not to mention the wind blowing through my hair is soo liberating.

3. Watching old cartoons/movies. I know that I am over the age of 20. Do I care? No. Does my husband think I'm strange? Most likely but he watches Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, and Yu-Gi-Oh so he has no room to speak.

4. Erotica. Whether it is literary or videos. The kind I read/watch will go with me to the grave.

5. Walmart Game Rooms. I am aware they are meant for kids but I love playing that Big Game Hunter one and racing games? Don't even go there :D

6. Ian Somerhalder. Need I say more?

7. YouTube make up videos. I could watch these all day long. Especially MadeYewLook and MadeULookTwice. Yes, they are the same person but the channels are completely different.

8. Reese's Cups. I can never, ever get enough of these. Ever.

9. Eye Shadow. I have a budding obsession for any and all types. Palettes, singles. Any color, any brand.

10. Red Vs Blue! I love those shows so so so much. I have watched every episode of all 11 seasons. 6 days til season 12!!

No comments:

Post a Comment