Sunday, May 11, 2014

TMI Tag




1: What are you wearing?
 



Alabama Crimson Tide Shirt

Mossimo Yoga Pants



2: Ever been in love?
 



Yes




3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
 



Yes



4: How tall are you?
 



5' 7"



5: How much do you weigh?
 



Can I just leave this blank?



6: Any tattoos?
 



None yet




7: Any piercings?
 



4



8: OTP?
 



Caroline and Klaus



9: Favourite show?
 



Reign, Pretty Little Liars, The Originals, The Vampire Diaries



10: Favourite bands?
 



Green Day, Maroon 5, Paramore, Shinedown, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Sum 41, Three Days Grace, Good Charlotte, and 3 Doors Down



11: Something you miss?
 



Music from the 90s, little kids still having respect, people still respecting the Bible...



12: Favourite song?



Easier to Run by Linkin Park or Hold On by Good Charlotte



13: How old are you?
 



23



14: Zodiac sign?
 



Gemini




15: Quality you look for in a partner?
 



Common interests, accepting, good sense of humor



16: Favourite Quote?
 






Judge me & I'll prove you wrong.
Tell me what to do & I'll tell you off.
Say I'm not worth it & watch where I end up.
Call me a bitch & I'll show you one.
Screw me over & I'll do it to you twice as bad.
Call me crazy but you really have no idea.





17: Favourite actor?
 




Ian Somerhalder
 




18: Favourite color?
 



It varies. Usually red



19: Loud music or soft?
 



Loud
 



20: Where do you go when you're sad?
 



To bed or to my grandfather's grave



21: How long does it take you to shower?
 



In a hurry? 10 minutes. No rush? Until the water runs cold



22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
 



An hour at most



23: Ever been in a physical fight?
 



Not really



24: Turn on?



Tenderness and understanding



25: Turn off?
 



Cockiness
 



26: The reason I started my blog?



I wanted to!



27: Fears?
 



Heights, spiders, and losing the people I care about



28: Last thing that made you cry?
 



My miscarriage



29: Last time you said you loved someone?
 



A couple hours ago



30: Meaning behind your blog name?
 



I just have an obsession with Phoenixes



31: Last book you read?
 



Portrait of a Killer by Patricia Cornwell



32: The book you're currently reading?



Not reading currently



33: Last show you watched?
 



Reign



34: Last person you talked to?
 



Jacob



35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
 



He is my husband



36: Favourite food?
 



Spaghetti



37: Place you want to visit?



Japan!!!



38: Last place you were?
 



Maryland



39: Do you have a crush?



Matt



40: Last time you kissed someone?
 



Matt and earlier today (BTW
 +Mary Ann Parker I spit Dr. Pepper everywhere when I read your answer to this)



41: Last time you were insulted?
 



10 minutes ago



42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
 



Chocolate



43: What instruments do you play?



Clarinet



44: Favourite piece of jewellery?



Engagement and wedding ring



45: Last sport you played?



Volleyball



46: Last song you sang?
 



Over You by Miranda Lambert



47: Favourite chat up line?



Are you sitting on the F5 key because that booty is refreshing



48: Have you ever used it?



Nope never have.
 



49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
 



A couple weeks ago



50: Who should answer these questions next?



+Vincent Mallone, +Carolina Collins, +Odette Molyneux


No comments:

Post a Comment