Sunday, May 11, 2014

Who Am I?

I am the girl most likely to have her nose in a book, far away from reality and society. I am so much more than just another girl, however. I stand firm in my beliefs as well as my word. I will bend over backwards for my friends. I give people way too many chances even after the point where they are deserved, I will still give chances. In my past, I have suffered for giving my forgiveness. I am so much more than what you see on the outside. I am made up of my pain, my mistakes, my triumphs, and especially my tears. My past used to imprison me now it empowers me to be a better person, to do better things, to rise above the hatred I have felt for so long. I have had 2 miscarriages. Yes, I do cry sometimes over the loss but then I realize that I have two more precious angels watching over me. I know that my rainbow will happen in due time. I just have to wait out the storm.

With this blog I plan on doing reviews, first impressions, unboxing/unbagging, hauls, the occasional personal post, and hopefully picture tutorials. Make up tutorials, looming tutorials, and wire beading tutorials. I have several ideas for this blog that I hope to implement as time goes on. Stay tuned and we will all see what comes of it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment