Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 3: Charity


It is sad for me to admit that I have never really given a lot to charity. Though soon I plan to change that. Below is a list of the ones I will be donating to in the near future. This list will be short but it will grow as I get more financially stable.

Break the Cycle - I wish I had known about this organization a couple years ago. The struggle to get out of a toxic or abusive relationship is harder than most people realize.

St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - I have heard so many heart breaking stories of children going through things most adults can't even fathom. I have friends who's siblings and children have gone through this.

RAINN - Being a victim of sexual assault, this holds very real and personal meaning to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment