Sunday, May 11, 2014

Fresh Start Challenge Day 6: My Brionac



I have no shame in nicknaming him after a Yu-Gi-Oh card, especially since it is his favorite card. Yes, we both play. Him more seriously than I do. Now to the serious part.


Matt came into my life when I was recovering from a very cruel ex boyfriend. He held my hand as I would be curled up in a ball, crying and shaking unable to even speak because of the flashback I was having. He helped me in more ways than he will understand. He stood by me even after he knew the truth behind everything, when it was revealed why I had flashbacks. I regret him finding out the way he did. I should have told him, if not from the beginning then at least when he asked why I acted the way I did when his hand would accidentally brush my throat or when I felt trapped. Yes we have been through a lot between my past, his past, and our own past as a couple. We are always right there if the other is upset. Are there things that annoy me about him? Oh yes. I'm sure that I grind his nerves as well. We always work through the problems even though there are times where we want to strangle each other. Would I trade him for anything? No.

No comments:

Post a Comment